Tuesday, July 3, 2007

There is No spoon!!!


Just a couple of minutes ago, while having Noodles + Daliya breakfast in the PV mes, I felt an odd sensation.. as if something was missing. I've been pondering about it since then and as I was just checkin my email, it struck me... The last time I had Noodles, it was in Spicy bite in SaharaGanj Mall in Lucknow, and then again, I had it today for breakfast. The difference was the absence of any spoon or fork... I remembered how flustered I was when the first time we had to eat Maggi with our bare hands back in our first year. But things have changed since then.. We all have become an integral part of this place and SASTRA has become a part of our lives. We might abuse it or complain about it as much as we like but deep inside, I know I love a lot of things about this place.. Dont u??


By the way did anyone else drink water from the Jug even when glasses were available on the dinner table in new mes yesterday? Or was it just me? ;)

0 comments: