Sunday, May 13, 2007

CELL PHONE IS RESTRICTED

I have a confession to make. I have become addicted to my cell phone. If there is one object that I can not imagine myself without it is it. My service provider (airtel) gives me 100 free sms in a day in the local region and I invariably close in on more than 90 sms each day; this when I have no girlfriends and am not much into forwards. If I remove the hours that I spend with my cell phone I’d surely get enough time to work on my Nobel Prize innovation some day.
But it is weird how people can really 'talk' over sms so intimately even when they choose to remain a complete mystery when you meet them in person. I know quite a lot of people who share a lot more over the 'short' messaging service than when I actually meet them. It may be the same with me as well. I have noticed myself very quiet at times in noisy places but I find myself really opening up when I write (even if it's on my cell phone).

I'm writing this one on angularview 'coz the people I'm writing about belong to SASTRA !!!