Monday, May 21, 2007

Hybernation :(

As this semester comes to a (happy!!!) end, I have a few things to say. I may be offline from 'angularview' for sometime now since the campus news will not be reaching me :-(


  • I had a nice time posting on this blog of mine and hope you had fun reading it.

  • I may have offended some people at times for which I am sorry.

  • I am looking for a lot of contributions from the SASTRA PARIVAR in future.

  • I will be active on orkut so feel free to contact me at anytime or mail me at prasoonj@gmail.com

  • A lot of things would be happening when I'm not in the campus so if you have anything interesting to share you know what to do with it:)

  • I'm looking for a co-author for angularview, please let me know if you are interested

  • Take care and come back safe

1 comments:

nikhil sindhwani said...

bhai, i think u're doing a great job giving us views from different "angles"... if you need any any help (apart frm my camera phone), lemme know... will be glad...